Aalbun is on a mission to transform the way intellectual property ecosystem. We are a thriving and ever-evolving start-up which has grown very quickly to have an international footprint.
Today we have an amazingly diverse team from the UK, USA, Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Poland and India. Our core team has worked previously as entrepreneurs, inventors and attorneys (EPA’s) within corporate in-house teams and IP firms and collectively speak 11 languages. We are passionate about innovation, business and technologies which impact millions of people’s day to day lives. Innovation is at the core of solving the problems our world is facing, and it is our mission to help innovators.
- Owning, developing and executing Aalbun’s marketing strategy
- To develop and own multi-channel campaign plans for a diverse set of customers
- To develop CRM programme for users of the service and develop communications plan
- To develop and deliver a constant pipeline of tests within existing channels, to maximise the efficiency of the marketing budget (through improving response), and to deliver / exceed sales targets
- Developing our attribution models and allocating our marketing spend to the most impactful channels.
- Building working relationships with key stakeholders, including journalsits
- Planning and running social and paid social campaigns
- Crafting content which speaks to our audiences
- Leveraging marketing automation (Hubspot) to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Working closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
Industry: Consulting and Business Services
Reference ID: Aalbun - Marketing Manager 01
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £30,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- No Weekends
- marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)