Inside Sales/Lead Generator (Contract Role)
Aalbun is a thriving and ever-evolving start-up founded in 2014 and headquartered in Cambridge, UK. We have grown very quickly and now have offices in London (UK), Turku (Finland) and New Delhi (IN). We are now one of the leading disruptive legal tech companies having developed an online platform that exists to transform how IP services are ordered, managed and ultimately fulfilled on a global scale.
Today we have an amazingly diverse team from the UK, USA, Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Poland and India. Our core team have worked previously as entrepreneurs, inventors and attorneys (EPA’s) within corporate in-house teams and IP firms and collectively speak 11 languages. We are passionate about innovation, business and technologies which impact millions of people’s day to day lives.
We are now looking for an experienced Inside Sales/Lead Generator to join the team initially on a 2 month contract basis with a view to extend if required.
Reporting into the Partnerships & Business Development Director, this role will be focused on researching companies to identify relevant contacts and undertake a range of outbound prospecting telephone, email and digital media activities that ultimately generate qualified leads and meetings for the sales team. You will be demonstrating the value that Aalbun’s platform and network can provide to Start-Up’s; SME’s; Large Corporates; IP Firms and Full-Service Law Firms.
It is essential that candidates are comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment and have strong interpersonal skills and experience in consultative sales. The ideal candidate is flexible, adaptive, highly driven, assertive, passionate and has a proven history of hitting and overachieving targets. Candidates should have experience in approaching and selling to highly inventive and analytical Director/Head of Department level prospects.
What We’re Looking For:
- Extensive experience in inside sales B2B role (minimum 2 years)
- Experience in, identifying and engaging potential prospects and holding engaging conversations around Intellectual Property Services
- Be able to establish and maintain relationships with prospects
- Be able to achieve targets for booking qualified meetings
- Be highly organised, creative, self-motivated and tenacious
- Ideally experienced within intellectual property or professional services industries
- Comfortable and indeed thrive in a start-up working environment
- Undergraduate degree
- Fluent in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Monthly Retainer with commission on appropriately qualified no. of meetings
- Work from home or at one of Aalbun’s offices
- Flexible working