Business Development Executive
Aalbun was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, UK with offices in London (UK), Turku (Finland) and New Delhi (IN). We are now one of the leading disruptive legal tech companies having developed an online platform that exists to transform how IP services are ordered, managed and ultimately fulfilled on a global scale.
Today we have an amazing team from the UK, USA, Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Poland and India. Our core team have worked previously as entrepreneurs, inventors and attorneys (EPA’s) within corporate in-house teams and IP firms and collectively speak 11 languages. We are passionate about innovation, business and technologies which impact millions of people’s day to day lives.
We are now looking for several sales professionals to join the team.
Reporting into the Partnerships & Business Development Director, the Business Development Executive role will be focused on driving sales and demonstrating the value that Aalbun’s platform and network can provide to Start-Up’s; SME’s; Large Corporates; IP Firms and Full-Service Law Firms.
You will be helping to drive the company’s revenue, as well as building a network of qualified prospects from inbound and outbound leads. It is essential that candidates have strong interpersonal skills and experience in consultative sales in order to achieve their business goals. The ideal candidate is highly driven, assertive, passionate, independent and has a proven history of meeting company KPIs and objectives. Candidates should have experience in selling, presenting to and negotiating with highly analytical Director/Head of Department level prospects.
- Responsible for farming, generating and nurturing new business leads
- Delivering the Aalbun story, value proposition and business case
- Developing and execute a detailed account plan to drive revenue across varying industries and geographies
- Generating, attending and organising meetings with potential clients
- Driving through and managing all aspects of the sales cycle from initial approach to contract negotiation
- Developing long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and ensuring long-term client satisfaction
- Collaborating with the Partnerships & Business Development Director and Marketing Manager in identifying and developing new services, solutions and product development initiatives
What We’re Looking For:
- The ideal candidate with have at least 3+ years of experience in consultative sales
- Ideally experienced within intellectual property or professional services industries
- Proven track record of meeting company KPIs and objectives
- Experience with implementing sales strategies and maintaining the sales process
- Significant experience in closing sales, achieving targets and maintaining an accurate sales pipeline
- Ability to travel to client meetings at least 2/3 times per week
- Promote Aalbun’s core services and value proposition at national and international conferences
- Self-disciplined with excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Undergraduate degree
- Fluent in English
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive Salary with Uncapped Commission
- Work from home or at one of Aalbun’s offices
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working